It would not be an overstatement to call Hubbardton Forge chandeliers a collector’s item. It is definitely so, and can be used for multiple purposes as it equips the customer with a thousand of decorative options to choose from. The forge sweeps of the chandeliers make them look regal and constitute a robust and a pronounced style statement for the owner. The mood of the décor can be well highlighted or can be made distinctive by these compelling centerpieces which are unique and supplements any architectural fashion. Let’s go through the various items available in a Hubbardton Forge product portfolio and will discuss the possibilities of using them contextually in the interiors of any room.
• Hubbardton Forge Cavaletti Burnished Steel Pendant Light: This rectangular form of canopied lighting is elegant-looking and gives a royal and robust feel for its metallic beam. The burnishing provides softness to the product and the metallic hanging support make it usable for various ceiling inclinations.
• Hubbardton Forge Corona Wide Dark Smoke Chandelier: This abstract masterpiece is mischievously irresistible in its appearance and provides an unmatched light and shadow effect and creates a cozy, but festive charm for the décor. The inherent fluidity of the design makes it one of the most popular chandeliers (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandelier) in the entire Hubbardton Forge range.
• Hubbardton Forge Moreau Dark Smoke Pendant Light: This light is a perfect blend of the tough and the trendy as it has the classic geometric conventionality in the form of a rectangular shape hanging from two metallic rods and casual yet alert fluidity in the form of a butterfly type of design hanging in the lower part of the light.
Apart from the rectangular beam, it also carries small discreet and individual light shades which mostly come in a set of six.
• Hubbardton Forge Forged Leaves 5-Light Chandelier: This is the most traditional form of small chandelier that can be a perfect fit for almost all kinds of a set up. The well curved hanging and related branches are perfectly hand carved and the furnishings are so detailed that it adds an antique feel to the entire visual. The look is free flowing and can be perfectly used in locations which are humid and soggy.
• Hubbardton Forge Facet Dark Smoke Natural Shade Pendant: This monolithic beauty is somewhere between strength and softness the dimmed softness of the lights and rigid, smart and sharp brilliance of the edges make it a fit for any room that does not want to be too loud but needs to register its presence with sincerity and style.
• Hubbardton Forge Trestle 4-Light Pendant Chandelier: This chandelier is particularly famous for its linear supremacy and it can provide bright lighting to a comparatively larger room with a less occupancy than the others. The four stone glass bowl covers that cover the lights are graceful and functionally brilliant.
• Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer Dark Smoke 5-Light Pendants: This traditional, yet modern styled pendant has 5 lights in its bouquet to offer. The sleek hanging stands save a lot of space and provides a lustrous outfit to the ceiling. The heights of lights are adjustable as per the height of the room and the metallic brilliance complements its tender support fixtures.
As it can be seen Hubbardton Forge is a class of its own, and at the same time the products are affordable and user friendly. These centerpieces can serve with unmatched brilliance, if it is put together with a sensible understanding of geometric characters in a room.